What is North Texas Giving Day?North Texas Giving Day is an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower those in our community to support local nonprofits and causes they care about. B.H. Carroll has participated in NTGD since 2014. This year’s event will be held on September 19, 2019 from 6:00 am – midnight, CST.
North Texas Giving Day is the largest community-wide giving event in the nation. Last year, over $48 million was raised through more than 157,000 gifts benefiting 2,700 local nonprofits.
Most of the activity will take place via this NorthTexasGivingDay.org website. In addition, Communities Foundation of Texas and other regional nonprofits will host events throughout the 20-county region starting September 9-19. News and updates will be posted regularly to social media sites: Facebook: North Texas Giving Day and Twitter: @NTXGivingDay
A Gift to B.H. Carroll
The Church is in a crisis of pastoral leadership globally. God is calling men and women to serve him daily, and the need for equipped servant leaders is critical. A gift to the mission of B. H. Carroll will provide the teachers, resources and technology to equip those called to serve Christ in the diverse and global ministries of his church where they live and serve. Your gift will help deliver accredited theological education by:
- Keeping tuition affordable at about one-third the cost of peer institutions
- Training doctoral candidates to teach in colleges, universities, and seminaries
- Returning accredited theological education back to the local church through our network of Teaching Churches
- Growing our 100% digital library that is accessible 24/7 365 for our students
- Providing scholarships of 100% tuition to our Kindred Scholars in Majority World contexts
- Sending an accredited teacher to teach in countries like Cuba and China
- Providing training to church leaders in their heart language without leaving their homes and ministries
- Helping a Christian counselor become a licensed professional counselor through her studies at Carroll
How to Participate
To participate in this year’s North Texas Giving Day, you’ll want to set a reminder to give on 09.19.2019. You can do that by marking yourself as “Going” on our Facebook Event. You will be reminded of the event a few days prior, as well as on the day of the event. This is a great way to stay involved with our participation in the event in real-time. Our Facebook Event will also contain the link and instructions for donating.
Alternatively, you could create a reminder on your own calendar for 09.19.2019. Just be sure to note the link for donating: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/bh-carroll-theological-institute.
If you’d prefer to give early, Scheduled Giving starts 09.09.2019!
All donations are disbursed to the organizations roughly one month after North Texas Giving Day. Unless a donation is made anonymously, we will know of your gift within minutes of you making it.
If you have more questions about giving during this event, check out NTGD’s Donor FAQ page.
Add yourself to our Newsletter list, so that you will receive updated communication about this and other special events at B.H. Carroll. Click here: http://www.bhcarroll.edu/mail-list