Applicants for the Ministry Certificate program are required to have completed a high school diploma or GED. The following steps must be taken to apply:
As part of the online application process, applicants will be given detailed instructions regarding the following general application requirements:
- Submission of an online application.
- Submission of supplemental documentation. As part of the online application, the applicant will be able to submit the following supplemental documents:
- High School Diploma or your GED certificate. Submit a copy of your high school diploma or your GED certificate to Admissions. This may be emailed, mailed, or faxed.
- Letter of recommendation. Recommendation forms will be supplied when an online application is submitted. Recommendations must reflect evidence of the applicant’s character, commitment, and readiness for master’s level study in ministry preparation.
- Personal statements. Applicants will be required to provide statements of their call to the ministry and their past Christian experience.
- A digital photograph. This does not have to be professionally made, but a snapshot will suffice.