Applicants for the master’s degree are required to have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale). The following steps must be taken to apply:
As part of the online application process, applicants will be given detailed instructions regarding the following general application requirements:
- Submission of an online application.
- Submission of supplemental documentation. Following submission of an online application, the applicant will be given detailed instructions regarding the following supplemental documents:
- Official transcript(s) from an earned baccalaureate degree. (Applicants will also be considered who have a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the US. The degree must be evaluated by a recognized credentials evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES), P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113-0745, phone +1 900-937-3895, www.wes.org.
- Three letters of recommendation. Recommendations will be submitted electronically through the application process. Recommendations must reflect evidence of the applicant’s character, commitment, and readiness for master’s-level study in ministry preparation.
- Church endorsement. The endorsement form will be submitted electronically and must be completed by the church of which the applicant is a member.
- Personal statements. Applicants will be required to provide statements of their call to the ministry and their past Christian experience.
- A digital photograph. This does not have to be professionally made, but a snapshot will suffice.