Applicants for the Graduate Certificate should have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale). The following steps are required to apply:
- Submission of an online application.
- Submission of supplemental documentation. As part of the online application, the applicant will be given detailed instructions regarding the following supplemental documents:
- Official transcript(s) from an earned baccalaureate degree. (Applicants will also be considered who have a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the US. The degree must be evaluated by a recognized credentials evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES), P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113-0745, phone +1 900-937-3895, www.wes.org.
- One letter of recommendation. Recommendation forms are part of the application process. Recommendations must reflect evidence of the applicant’s character, commitment, and readiness for master’s-level study in ministry preparation.
- Personal statement. Applicants will be required to provide a statement of their past Christian experience and how the Graduate Certificate will support the call God has placed on their life.
- A digital photograph. This does not have to be professionally made, a snapshot will suffice.
Director of Graduate Certificates
Adlín Cotto is a graduate from the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus, where she earned a BS in Biology, with a minor in Psychology. She also earned a Master of Arts in Christian Education and Ph.D. in Student Ministry from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.